- 1 1/4 cups French dressing
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed butter flavored crackers
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 packages Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat390
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Blend 1/4 cup dressing, Mayonnaise and oil in small bowl; cover and set aside.
Combine crushed crackers and sesame seeds. Dip chicken in flour, then remaining Dressing, then cracker mixture, coating well. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheets in single layer. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mayonnaise mixture and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.