- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches, until thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
ADD artichoke hearts to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in chicken, artichoke hearts, tomato and garlic during last minute of cook time.
REMOVE from heat; stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese melts; now it's delicious. Dig in!