Knorr ‘Donate Your Plate’ Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By taking part in this campaign, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage.
2. The campaign is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access required. Instagram account required.
1. The campaign starts as soon as the post with the announcement of the start of the promotion on the Knorr Facebook & Instagram pages is live on 8.3.17 and entries must be received by no later than 23:59 on 27.3.17.
2. Entry via Instagram: consumers must follow @KnorrUK on Instagram, and then upload a black and white photo to their own Instagram page including the hashtag #FlavourForAll.
3. Only one entry per person will be valid, regardless of the number of posts, tweets or Instagram posts made during the Promotional Period.
4. Entries made using multiple accounts will not be accepted. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
5. By entering this promotion, entrants confirm their entry is their own original image, it does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights and they own all rights in their entry. By entering this promotion, entrants transfer all ownership rights (e.g. copyright) in the entry to the Promoter who can then use the entry in whichever way the Promoter wishes including any advertising or other communications.
6. Knorr UK may get in touch with individual consumers to request the resupplying of their images in full colour and any time between 6.3.17 - 27.3.17.
For each successful campaign entry (as outlined above) 80 pence will be donated from Knorr to The Trussell Trust until the total of £15,000 has been reached and the monetary donations will stop.
1. The Promoter reserves the right not to accept entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
2. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative donations of greater or alternative value.
4. The donations are as stated and there are no alternative gifts or a cash substitute.
5. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
6. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
7. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
8. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering this promotion, all entrants release Instagram and Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. This promotion is governed by English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
PROMOTER: Knorr (UK) Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7GR