In order to have flavourful chicken wings, you need to first marinate it in Knorr Liquid Seasoning and black pepper and leave this for 10 minutes. Dredge the chicken wings with a combination of a flour and cornstarch mixture and store this in the chiller for later use.
The second step is to prepare the glaze by pouring the oyster sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, chilli sauce, white sugar and sesame oil in a saucepan and bring this up to a simmer. Pour the slurry to thicken.
Before the final stage of deep frying the chicken, there are certain preparatory steps you need to consider.
• Make sure you are using the appropriate pan. A deep fryer or a deep casserole with a wide lid will suffice.
• Choose the right cooking oil, or a type of oil that has a high smoke point.
• Make sure that the chicken has no amount of moisture or water or you will certainly make a splatter.
• Find a paper towel so that you can blot the excess oil after deep frying.
• Prepare a pair of tongs and keep it around you to remove the chicken later on.
After preheating the oil and the necessary preparation is done, gently slide the chicken wings in and cook until the chicken is brown. Pour a little sauce over and toss and swirl the chicken to fully coat it well.
With a sprinkle of sesame seeds and spring onions, you can now enjoy this Asian Fried Chicken Wings with the family.
We could not find any recipes meeting your search criteria