To cook on the hob (for best results):
1) Pour contents into a saucepan.
2) Heat gently, stirring occasionally.
3) Once piping hot, serve and enjoy!
1) Place the soup in a microwavable bowl. Cover the bowl and heat approximately 3 minutes at 600 watt.
2) Take out the soup, stir and heat again for another 2 minutes.
3. Stand for a few seconds, stir well, serve and enjoy.
Attention: Instructions based on a 900 watt oven. All microwave ovens vary. These instructions are a guideline only. Important: Do not place this pack directly into the microwave. As with homemade soup, separation of the product may occur. The typical consistency of the soup will resume upon heating.