- 8 ounces (227 g) whole-wheat elbow macaroni or regular elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole wheat panko or regular panko
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 cups (500 mL) 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Grease 8-in (2 L) baking dish; set aside.
Toss cheeses together in medium bowl. Combine crumbs with 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese mixture in another medium bowl; set aside.
Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in medium saucepan. Add 2 Tbsp (30 mL) to crumb mixture and toss. Add milk to saucepan with remaining spread and whisk in Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix; bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, whisking, until slightly thickened.