- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers (1 each red and green), thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals – Steak & Peppers Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 1 can (425 g) no salt added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Amount per serving
HEAT 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your peppers and onions 5 minutes. REMOVE from the skillet and set aside.
ADD remaining olive oil, water and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals – Steak & Peppers Brown Rice & Quinoa to the same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 22 minutes or until rice is tender.
STIR in your reserved peppers and onions and beans. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!