- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops, (about 3/4-in/2 cm thick)
- 3 cups (750 mL) thinly sliced green cabbage, (about 1/2 of a small cabbage)
- 2 Gala apples or other sweet apples, cored and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops, turning once, 8 minutes. Remove chops from skillet; set aside.
Stir cabbage, apples and vinegar into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients in bowl to prepare Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix according to package directions using 1% low fat milk and reducing water to 1 cup (250 mL). Stir into skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Return chops with juices to skillet and simmer until chops are done, about 5 minutes.