- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) sambal chili sauce, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) peeled, seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) PLUS 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) water
- 1 1/2 lbs. (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
Amount per serving
Combine vinegar, sugar and ½ teaspoon (2 mL) chili sauce in medium bowl. Add cucumber and radish slices; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine lime juice, water, remaining ½ teaspoon (2 mL) and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cilantro in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks™ Harvest Chicken Side Dish according to package directions. Stir in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped cilantro; set aside and keep warm.
To serve, arrange rice on serving platter and top with chicken, pickled radishes, cucumbers and cilantro sprigs. Serve, if desired, with additional lime wedges.