WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Knorr® Beef Instant Stock Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless sirloin steak
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick slices
- 1 package Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Total Fat19 g
Saturated Fat5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs30 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C90 %
Vitamin A30 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine Becel® Oil, Knorr® Beef Instant Stock Mix, garlic and rosemary in small bowl. Brush on steak and vegetables.
Grill or broil steak, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove steak to cutting board; cover with foil. Grill or broil pepper and onion, turning occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
Slice vegetables, then stir into Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish. Serve with steak.