- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces (350 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Spinach & Artichoke Rice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
HEAT 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your chicken and cook about 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan and set aside. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the olive oil in same pan and cook your mushrooms 5 minutes or until golden.
POUR your water, milk and Knorr Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking 10 minutes.
STIR in your chicken and tomatoes. Top with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle, if you’d like, with chopped parsley; now it’s delicious. Dig in!