- 5 Tbsp. (75 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7 mL) ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground cayenne pepper
- 3 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 6 cups (1.5 L) water
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped (about 9 cups) [2.25 L]
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups) [500 mL]
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Amount per serving
Heat 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of the olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened and beginning to brown, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic, turmeric and cayenne and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cubes, water, cauliflower and potatoes and bring to a boil, stirring to break up and fully dissolve Bouillon Cubes. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Blend in pot with immersion blender until smooth, or let cool slightly, then blend in batches in blender or food processor.
For herb-infused oil, combine parsley, cilantro and remaining 3 tablespoons (45 mL) olive oil. Season with salt, if desired and drizzle over servings of soup.