- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 can (796 mL.) no-salt-added crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen corn kernels
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in turkey and cook until crumbly, about 3 minutes. Add chili powder and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken until melted. Add tomatoes, beans and corn and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until desired thickness.
Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheese.