- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Original margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tub (about 1 Tbsp/15 mL) Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces (250 g) bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (180 g. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coarse or Panko bread crumbs
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
Melt Becel® Original margarine in large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour with wire whisk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until blended. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally with wire whisk, until thickened, about 8 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
Combine bowtie pasta with sauce mixture in large bowl. Stir in tuna and peas; turn into 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered until golden and bubbling, about 20 minutes.