- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) peeled and deveined large uncooked shrimp
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr Selects® Tomato, Basil, & Garlic with Volanti Pasta
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated lemon peel
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of the remaining olive oil in same pan and cook your squash 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan; set aside.
POUR your water and the remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects® and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your shrimp, squash and lemon peel. Now it's delicious. Dig in!