- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Dijon mustard or whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) maple syrup
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 8 slices peameal bacon
- 8 brioche hamburger buns, toasted
Amount per serving
Heat Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions covered, stirring frequently, until golden about 20 minutes. (Stir in a little water if onions start to get too dark.) Stir in mustard and syrup and cook, stirring frequently, until syrup is absorbed, about 2 minutes.
Combine ground beef, Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix and water in large bowl until well blended; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done. Grill peameal bacon until crisp.
Arrange peameal bacon, then burgers on buns. Top with caramelized onions.