WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved snow peas
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Amount per serving
Total Fat8 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs33 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C80 %
Vitamin A20 %
Let's Get Cooking
Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.