WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground ginger (optional)
- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into very thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Rice Side Dish
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into very thin strips
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Total Fat8 g
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs38 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin A20 %
Vitamin C70 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine soy sauce with ginger. Add pork; toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Sidekicks® and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
Combine eggs and green onions in small bowl. Pour egg mixture over rice and cook covered over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper and pork; heat through.