- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ginger
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) grated orange peel
- 1 lb. (455 g) ground chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup (250 mL) bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) chili flakes, (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 large lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish, cooked according to package directions
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large skillet over medium and cook garlic, ginger and orange peel, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add ground chicken and cook 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in water chestnuts, bean sprouts, red pepper, chili flakes and green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine chicken mixture with Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish. Serve lettuce leaves for wrapping and let your family make their own wraps! Serve, if desired, with extra chili flakes and chopped green onions!