- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground allspice, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canned whole berry cranberry sauce
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Combine ground beef, Knorr® Brown Gravy Mix and 1/8 tsp. (.5 mL) allspice in medium bowl and shape into 24 meatballs. Brown meatballs in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, shaking pan occasionally, until meatballs are done, about 4 minutes. Remove meatballs and set aside.
Bring milk and water to a boil in same skillet. Stir in remaining 1/8 tsp. (.5 mL) allspice, Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish and carrots. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta and carrots are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in meatballs and cranberry sauce and heat through.
Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh dill.