- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr Selects® Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken, if you'd like, with salt and pepper. Add your chicken and cook about 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil in same pan and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan; set aside.
POUR your water into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in your Knorr Selects® and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 10 minutes, stirring frequently, adding sundried tomatoes during the last 1 minute of cook time.
STIR in your chicken and heirloom tomatoes. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil. Now it's delicious. Dig in!