- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 stalks (2 stalks) celery, chopped
- 1 large (1 large) onion, chopped
- 1 leek, white and light green parts only, chopped
- 2 cloves (2 cloves) garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large (1 large) potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 2 cups (500 mL) watercress
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 pinch (1 pinch) ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) reduced fat sour cream
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook celery, onion, leek and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in potato, Knorr® Chicken Broth, water and watercress. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Process soup in blender or food processor until smooth. Return to saucepan, then stir in milk, lemon juice and pepper; heat through, but do not boil. Garnish with sour cream.