- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil or Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, patted dry
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can (540 mL) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) water
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube
Amount per serving
Heat oil in 3 qt (3 L) pot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and cayenne and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
Stir in canned tomatoes, water and Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced, about 6 minutes . Puree in blender in 2 batches. Serve garnished, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.