- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers (1 each red and green), thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen corn
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced (season with salt & pepper, if you'd like)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals – Spicy Chipotle Chicken Brown Rice & Quinoa
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your peppers and corn 6 minutes. REMOVE everything from skillet and set aside.
ADD remaining oil to the same skillet. Toss your chicken with flour and then cook for 3 minutes until browned. (Chicken will continue to thoroughly cook with the brown rice & quinoa.) Add water and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 22 minutes or until rice is tender. (For perfectly cooked brown rice & quinoa, make sure to keep covered.)
STIR in your reserved peppers and corn. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!