WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
- 6 ounces (180 g) snow peas, halved, (about 500 mL)
- 1 can (227 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
Pound chicken to 6mm thick. Cut into 2.5cm pieces.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and Becel® Oil in medium bowl, then toss with chicken.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish according to package directions in large saucepan, stirring in snow peas, chicken and water chestnuts during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Continue cooking until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.