WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) grated fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
- 6 ounces (180 g) snow peas, halved, (about 500 mL)
- 1 can (227 mL) sliced water chestnuts, drained
Amount per serving
Total Fat9 g
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs37 g
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin C45 %
Vitamin A2 %
Let's Get Cooking
Pound chicken to 6mm thick. Cut into 2.5cm pieces.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and Becel® Oil in medium bowl, then toss with chicken.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish according to package directions in large saucepan, stirring in snow peas, chicken and water chestnuts during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Continue cooking until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.