- 1 lemon
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked orzo
- 4 cups (1 L) shaved* assorted raw vegetables, (asparagus, carrots, radish and cucumber)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Grate 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) lemon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons (30 mL) juice from lemon. Combine chicken, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Becel® Oil, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice, oregano and garlic in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; thread onto skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes; set aside and keep warm.
Combine 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) water, milk and Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix in medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add orzo; return to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently and adding additional water in 1/4 cup (60 mL) increments if necessary, until orzo is tender, about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, combine shaved vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Oil and 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice in medium bowl; season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, stir lemon peel into orzo. Serve chicken over orzo with shaved vegetable salad. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.