- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 3 large all-purpose potatoes, peeled and diced (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 1 cup (250 g) finely chopped onion
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 can (465 mL.) creamed corn
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Amount per serving
Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large saucepan over medium heat and cook potatoes with onion, stirring occasionally, until potatoes start to stick and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in water, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of saucepan. Stir in corn and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Lightly mash potatoes with fork or potato masher until creamy. Stir in remaining ingredients.