- 1 container (1 kg.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
- 1 box (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix
- 2 jars (640 mL. ea.) pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Amount per serving
Combine ricotta, 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheese, spinach and Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
Spread 1 cup (250 mL) Pasta Sauce in 6-qt (6-L) slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1 cup (250 mL) pasta sauce; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and remaining Pasta Sauce. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours until noodles are tender.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook 10 minutes until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.