WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Lipton® Tomato Vegetable Soup
- 4 cups (1 L) cold water
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ketchup
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground beef
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) granulated sugar
Amount per serving
Total Fat11 g
Saturated Fat4.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs56 g
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin A20 %
Vitamin C50 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine Knorr® Lipton® Tomato Vegetable Soup, water, tomatoes, brown sugar, ketchup and Italian seasoning in 6 L slow cooker.
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg and granulated sugar in large bowl; shape into 1-½-inch (4 cm) meatballs with slightly damp hands and carefully add them to slow cooker.
Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or pasta or with crusty whole grain bread.