- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) boneless beef brisket or flank steak, trimmed
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce
- 1 Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and brown brisket. Remove brisket and set aside.
Cook green peppers in same saucepot, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker. Stir in pasta sauce, Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s) and garlic.
Cook covered on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or LOW 8 to 10 hours or until brisket is fork-tender. Remove brisket from sauce; cool slightly, then shred with two forks. Return to sauce and serve rolled up in tortillas. Serve, if desired, with guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream or your favourite toppings.