- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
Amount per serving
Combine cumin, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne in small bowl. Combine chicken and spice mixture in slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until vegetables are tender. Break chicken into bite-size pieces with wooden spoon.
Serve, if desired, with hot cooked whole wheat couscous, lemon wedges and chopped parsley.