- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 2% milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) fresh thyme leaves
Amount per serving
Stir together milk and flour in slow cooker. Place chicken in slow cooker and turn to coat. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until vegetables are tender. Break chicken into bite-size pieces with wooden spoon.
Serve, if desired, with Tender Buttermilk Biscuits.