- 2 lbs. (1 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chili powder
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cumin
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) wide slices and kept intact
- 3 large red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) wide slices
Amount per serving
Combine chicken, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken, chili powder and cumin in 4 to 5-quart slow cooker. Arrange onions in single layer over chicken, then layer peppers on top.
Cover and cook at HIGH 4 to 6 hours or LOW 8 to 10 hours until chicken and vegetables are tender. Remove chicken and cut into strips.
Serve in warmed tortillas and garnish, if desired, with your favourite fajitas toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.