- 1 lb. (450 g) ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 package Knorr® Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped tomato
- 8 slider buns
Combine ground beef, ½ of the onion and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl; shape into 8 2.5-inch (6.25-cm) patties.
Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat and cook remaining onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender and starting to brown. Stir in garlic and rosemary and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Au Jus Gravy Mix and water. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute.
Grill patties, turning once, until done, about 4 minutes. Arrange lettuce, tomato and burger on bottom half of bun. Spoon Au Jus on burger and top with other half of bun. Serve with remaining Au Jus.