WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded ¼-inch (6mm) thick
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dry white wine or water
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) hot cooked rice
Let's Get Cooking
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes.
Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Top chicken with ham, then cheese. Simmer covered until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Serve with hot rice.