WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless top sirloin steak
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) black pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 package (300 g.) cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta Stroganoff Side Dish, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
Total Fat18 g
Saturated Fat6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C4 %
Vitamin A4 %
Let's Get Cooking
Season steak with 1/2 of the salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak in 2 batches; remove from heat and keep warm.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and remaining salt and pepper. Return beef and juices to skillet.
Meanwhile, stir sour cream into hot Pasta, then stir into skillet. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.