WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 small green cabbage, trimmed and diced (about 4 cups/1 L)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) cider vinegar
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Total Fat17 g
Saturated Fat7 g
Trans Fat0.5 g
Total Carbs39 g
Dietary Fiber4 g
Vitamin C110 %
Vitamin A15 %
Let's Get Cooking
Cook beef, cabbage and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently and breaking up ground beef, until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in 2 cups (500 mL) water and Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish and cook according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes during last 3 minutes of cook time.
Stir in vinegar. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.