- 6 Red Rose® Orange Pekoe tea bags *
- 1 Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 package (340 g) stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) hoisin sauce
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
Bring 4 cups (1 L) water to a boil in 2-quart (2 L) saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep until desired strength, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove bags and discard. Add Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube(s) and return to a simmer. Add chicken and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken and shred. Return to pot and cook 1 minute; drain.
Heat Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in hoisin sauce and chicken.
Serve with hot cooked rice.