WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
- 1 cup (250 mL) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 5 Tbsp. (75 mL) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch (6mm) cubes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
Total Fat20 g
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber4 g
Vitamin A10 %
Vitamin C30 %
Let's Get Cooking
Bring water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Spread quinoa on rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until cool.
Combine olive oil and lemon juice with whisk in large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, tomatoes and cucumber; toss. Serve, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Stir in basil just before serving.