WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish
- 8 ounces (227 g) sugar snap peas, (about 2 cups/500 mL), trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) garlic croutons, crushed
Amount per serving
Total Fat10 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs35 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin A6 %
Vitamin C20 %
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp turning once until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions, keeping skillet partially covered and stirring in snap peas during last 4 minutes of cook time.
Remove from heat; stir in shrimp and let stand covered 3 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with crushed croutons.