- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® White Cheddar Queso Rice Side Dish, prepared to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with garlic, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
Add pepper to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in hot Knorr® Sidekicks®.
Remove from heat; stir in shrimp and cilantro. Top with avocado and serve.