WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) hot water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in medium saucepot over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, onion and thyme, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in rice and cook, stirring constantly, until golden, about 1 minute.
Stir in hot water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.