- 1 package (1 package) Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 2 cups (500 mL) heavy cream
- 4 1/2 cups (1125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) cracked black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
Amount per serving
Combine Knorr® Cream of Leek recipe mix with water in small saucepan with wire whisk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in cream; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine flour, baking powder and pepper in large bowl. Stir in cheese. Stir in soup mixture and stir until mixture just holds together, stirring in teaspoons of cold water if needed. (Dough will be sticky).
Gently knead dough on lightly floured surface with floured hands until dough holds together. Shape dough into two 8-inch circles. Cut each circle with floured knife into 12 wedges. Arrange wedges on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cool on wire racks.