- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450 g)
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 12 ounces (350 g) spaghetti, cooked and drained
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 400° (200° C).
Combine Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken with Mayonnaise-type dressing, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
Pour 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve with remaining Ragu® Pasta Sauce heated and hot cooked spaghetti..