- 2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lb./ 560 g), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shelled edamame
- 1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Remove bacon and dippings, leaving 1 tablespoon (15 mL) drippings in skillet.
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes; remove chicken and set aside.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) water and edamame to skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook covered until edamame are tender, about 5 minutes. Combine Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix with 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) milk, then stir into skillet. Add corn and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve chicken over creamed corn. Sprinkle with bacon and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.