- 2 ounces (60 g) low fat Italian chicken sausage, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby arugula, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced roasted red peppers
Amount per serving
Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside. Drain fat from skillet, if desired.
Prepare Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto in same skillet according to package directions, adding arugula, beans and peppers during last 3 minutes of cook time.
Stir in sausage.