- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces (350 g) Italian chicken sausage, sliced or casings removed & coarsely crumbled
- 1 Gala apple, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects® Sweet Corn Mac & Cheese with Volanti Pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby spinach leaves
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add your sausage and cook about 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside.
HEAT remaining olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat and cook your apple, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan; set aside with sausage.
POUR your water and milk into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects® and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in your spinach, sausage and apple. Now it's delicious. Dig in!