WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix, combined with 300 mL water
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light coconut milk
- 4 cups (1 L) assorted fresh vegetables, such as carrots, bell pepper and/or onions
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot, cooked jasmine rice
Amount per serving
Total Fat5 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs48 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C40 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine 10 mL soy sauce, 15 mL lime juice and sesame oil in medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Meanwhile, combine Knorr® Demi-glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix combined with water, brown sugar, remaining 5 mL soy sauce, remaining 5 mL lime juice and coconut milk in medium bowl.
Preheat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken with marinade, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Stir vegetables into same skillet and cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and gravy mixture. Bring just to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Stir in 45 mL basil leaves.
Serve over hot rice and garnish with remaining basil.