- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix, combined with 300 mL water
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light coconut milk
- 4 cups (1 L) assorted fresh vegetables, such as carrots, bell pepper and/or onions
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot, cooked jasmine rice
Amount per serving
Combine 10 mL soy sauce, 15 mL lime juice and sesame oil in medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Meanwhile, combine Knorr® Demi-glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix combined with water, brown sugar, remaining 5 mL soy sauce, remaining 5 mL lime juice and coconut milk in medium bowl.
Preheat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken with marinade, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Stir vegetables into same skillet and cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and gravy mixture. Bring just to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Stir in 45 mL basil leaves.
Serve over hot rice and garnish with remaining basil.