WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice, divided
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large orange bell peppers or red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 (6-in/15.24cm) Fajita size White corn Tortillas
Amount per serving
Total Fat6 g
Saturated Fat1 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber5 g
Vitamin C120 %
Let's Get Cooking
Toss steak with 15 mL lime juice, ½ of the garlic and black pepper in medium bowl. Heat 10 mL olive oil in large nonstick over high heat and brown steak for 2 minutes; remove from pan with any juices; set aside.
Heat remaining 5 mL olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers with onion, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly golden. Stir in remaining garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add Knorr® Hunter Classic Roast Gravy Mix, blended with water, remaining 15 mL lime juice and cumin. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Return steak and any juices to skillet and simmer until steak is heated through, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve in tortillas.