- 2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped and divised
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) peeled and chopped all-purpose potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 1 -lb. (450 g) salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped flat-leaf parsley
Amount per serving
Cook bacon until crisp in large saucepan. Remove bacon and set aside; reserve drippings.
Cook celery, carrot, potatoes and onion in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in water, milk and Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. stir in salmon, until salmon flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley bacon. Top with finely chopped dill, if desired.